Monday, April 12, 2010

Tales from the Pit - Quote of the Day

A single, lone fat truck driver walked in in the early evening.

"Hi, how can I help you?"
"I'll take the beef plate and an iced tea."
"Okay. That'll be $11.41. GET ME A NUMBER ONE!"
"Oh, can I change that? I want a two-meat plate with sausage and beef."
"...Okay. MAKE THAT FIVE! SAUSAGE AND BEEF!"
"Sorry about that. I make my decisions like a woman. I change my mind a lot."
"Fascinating. I don't think most woman change their minds..."
"They have a hard time making up their minds, right? Am I right?"
"...I'm not inclined to comment."
"Hahaha. Are you married?"
"...What?!"
"WERE you married?"
"No...I haven't made a mistake yet...how old do you think I am?"
"I don't know, like 30...?"
"...30?!"

I'm not sure what's worse: the misogyny or the fact that I look like I'm frickin' THIRTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment